Welcome to the Stephens County Extension webpage. In an effort to bring you the latest news and publications on 4-H, Agriculture, and Family and Consumer events, this web page will be updated through out the year. Please book mark this page and continue to look for important dates, times and other information that you might need. If you have a suggestion for what needs to be posted, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Texas AgriLife Extension is here to serve your needs.
- 76-year-old Annual Wool and Mohair Show, other youth competitions set for June 18-20 in Sonora
- Pecos River Watershed Protection Plan update meetings set June 4-5
- Homeowner water conservation program slated June 29 in Weslaco
- Despite deluge, inaugural Upper Gulf Coast Ranch Expo draws large crowd
- AgriLife Extension experts offer tips on Memorial Day grilling, food safety